Sunday 12 October 2014

Amputations

Again that is to everyone for the support, as yet I've been lucky and had no amputations, and their very scared to put me on a table now. ... I'm just to big a risk .... the Big Sissys. LOL. ! 

Today has been very painful, but in the scheme of things a better day, even manage to go shopping with Wendie in my chair, but boy it wore me out, Roll on getting my QUICKIE JIVE M POWERCHAIR, should get that within a month of moving house, 

Folks. If you want to see what it's like to be disabled, spend a day in a manual wheelchair doing everything g you normally do, but from the chair, No cheating, I think you'll be surprised, and very scared, 

Then if you take someone in a wheelchair anywhere just remember the experience,, it will change how you do it, I Promise, 

Well I'm totally shattered, so it's a bit of TV and then early to bed for me tonight, 

Sleep Well

Stay Safe

Kman
1/12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment