Sunday 12 October 2014

No Respite

This bit though is to all on here, as I have said many times already, PLEASE PLEASE, Don't Cry for me, don't worry, please understand, I AM dying, there is no Reprise, no mistake, 

There is always HOPE, But most days I am ready to Die, and at peace with all that is happening to us as a family, 

WHAT I can't come to terms with is allowing anyone else to make the mistakes that I have, For anyone else to DIE, especially if that's because I didn't get my warning message read, and understood in time, 

PLEASE Don't Die, Don't let others we know DIE from the Mistakes I made, 

PLEASE Look after yourselves, Lead. a healthier lifestyle. Be strict ( but sensible) on your diet), Excercise more, 

LIVE Life to the FULL !!!

Kman
6/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment