Sunday 12 October 2014

C.O.P.D.

Folks I have for sometime now been lost in a habit of feeling sorry for myself, the Rapid deterioration of my condition, and the corresponsding increase in the intensetity and the frequency of my Neuropathic Pains, plus the worsening on a daily basis of my C.O.P.D, being a large part of this, plusmy Depression hasn't helped at all, 

I am sick offeeling like this, and of feeling sorry for myself constantly, I miss writing here in this thread, so I am determined now to drag myself to my feet, even if not literelly, and to make more of my time aimed at once again keeping you all informed and upto date with the progress of such a Complication of Diabetes and Stupidity, 

So here I am, Ready to take up the reigns again, so please keep faith with me, pop in here to the thread now and again, and lets hope at least one person out there will learn from my errors, and learn to Stay Well, Stay Alive, and be Happy for many many years to come, 

And thanks again for putting up with me through Thick and Thin. 

Love and Hugs to All. 

Kevin & Wendie
910/14

No comments:

Post a Comment