Sunday 12 October 2014

Fighting On

The question I am most asked, and sadly the very definite answer is NO. ! There is No miracle cure, I am pretty much just waiting for my time, I am on strong pain relief, and can have more, but that I'm saving until. ... ? 

Prayers are ALWAYS welcome, but please remember my darling Wife Wendie, and my Son Dayne, they are the ones that need love, support and caring, I am Dying, My body has suffered too much for too long, 

But please people. Don't get complacent, don't believe it takes years,it doesn't, Start now, Eat well, Excercise sensibly, and most of all LIVE LONG, just whatever you do PLEASE PLEASE .... DON'T be ME ! 

Thank you Happy_ Horse, for caring, and having like many others here the Love to share, and for your prayers, 

I fight day after day, and it's you my friends out there, and my lovely family that makes it so much.easier, so thank you again, 

And guys and girls .... Today I have been able to smile,
Kman
20/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment