Sunday 12 October 2014

The Move (1)

Well folks here we go, the Movers are in at 8am tomorrow and we finally complete our move, boy It's been stressful, and very very wearing, which unfortunately has not been good for me, My pains have been building to a crescendo and is almost at its worst. 

Wendie is very very tired, stressed and in pain from her Frozen Shoulder, she's at to do So much of the work, I really hate putting so much on her, but very very soon now with the new house and my POWERCHAIR, thing will be much better and I will be able to do more at least, 

I could easily of cracked under the strain, but with my lovely family around me, and all the Love and Support ere on the forum, we are so far intact, 

I am not looking forward to tomorrow, but Friday morning Waking for the very first time in our new home, and when my independence begins, that is what I really am looking forward too. !!! 

Think of us, send us your prayers, come help hump furniture LOL, I should be around on here over this weekend, thank to all of you, 

Goodnight folks, it's just shortly before midnight, up at 6 am in the morning for the Removal Men coming at 8am, 

Love and. HUGS. 

Kevin, Wendie and Delta the Dog. : 
18/12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment