Sunday 12 October 2014

My Blog

Folks, hopefully this will be good news for you all, but I have decided to go ahead and run a Blog to compliment this thread, None of this would have happened without the considerable help of my dear Friend. .... MUD ISLAND DWELLER, who not only did all the encouraging but she completey Set Up the Blog Site, transfered posts from this thread over, and promised to maintain it with me, So please everyone give her the credit and thank her as I will be doing ! 

Also remember Mud is a very busy lady, and I am at this time in very poor health and deteriorating fast, it may sometimes take me a while, I'm working on new big posts, hopefully informative, Interesting and scary too, folks theres so much you need to know about consequences ect. 

So there you are, this is where we begin another Journey, stay with me on this road as I make the preparation to leave this life, 

As I say Mud Island Dweller is the one to thank for the work on putting all this together in a coherant way, I just put my thoughts down on screen LOL. ! 

Stay Healthy, Live Long Lives and Dont be Me. !!! 

Love and Hugs.

Kevin and Wendie.
12/10/14

No comments:

Post a Comment