Sunday 12 October 2014

My Meds

Being the sufferer any Neurological condition is its self a bad enough thing, but yes the amount and Type of drugs is frightening, before breakfast this morning I had 27 tablets, in total I take as many as 82 a day currently, and 7 different meds for pain many of the different drugs have side effects, many of those taken for side effects also have different side effects, Many cause drowsiness, which in itself is a major problem, I would love the drug manufacturers to try them themselves but I think there are laws against testing on Dumb Animals LOL 

A more modern member of the same group of drugs Duloxetine, among the drugs I have for PAIN. ... now 7 different meds for it lol

Forgot to say NO Macmillan Qnurse but a good team of Drs,, Nurses, IT, Physio, Chiropodist, and Pschologist to help me plus others as needed, New GPS. Since we moved . Seem very very good !

Kman
12/1/14

No comments:

Post a Comment