Sunday 12 October 2014

Wendie...My Rock My Love

from experience, the pains of various neuropathies, , I also have sensations that I described as being like Ants biting the bones inside my toes hundreds of them, often all over my feet, when the pains really bad, It's lions or sharks, the worst night it was T-Rex''s , 

Tonight's pains are at a more manageable level, and I did get a little sleep last night, today I've been so very tired,but at least I can hope for sleep tonight, 

Wendie my wife is my rock, She's always there forme,and I hope that I too am there for her, She's amazing, certainly my hero, 

But I do worry about her, She's T1, and also has many issues, and health problems, she is COPING now,and she has come to terms with things, but I'm worried about after I go, 

We are about to movie into an Adapted Property, she will lose this when I die,and she will need to get a job,she quit work to be my full time carer in March, 

My hb1ac latest was a rather poor 6.4 I was so disappointed, I had hoped for a bit lower, 

folks PLEASE keep Wendie and our Son in your prayers, and I will keep you in mine, 

Goodnight, Keep Well, Stay Safe,

No comments:

Post a Comment