Sunday 12 October 2014

New House, New Wheels

Prayers please for my family and I, We sign for our new Adapted House, and receive the keys tomorrow morning before 9am, it's a bit scary, and we still have lots to do, Anyone want to volunteer to help LOL. 
Pain levels high but manageable today, but breathing is very difficult, mood good, excited and scared over the move. 

The whole reason we are moving to the new house, we live in a council flat, middle of 3. Floors, and.14 Steps up to the flat. .... No chance of a scooter or powerchair here, where as the new house is adapted and I will have somewhere for the chair to be charged up, and stored safely in our new garage, hey the Solar Panels on the roof will hopefully cover the cost of charging it.

OT. Also meeting us there to assess if the house meets my needs properly, I wonder if I have a say in it ???

I think I'm even more excited about the WHEELS than the new house My Jet propelled FERRARI has automatic safety systems. .... It RUNS Over mechanics . .... But don't tell Wendie .... She TRAINED Mike Tyson to Bite off body parts !!! 

So anyone out there can build a sidecar LOL. to attach to my QUICKIE JIVE M POWERCHAIR to take Wendie in. Hehehe


Thanks Folks. 

Warmest Regards

Kman
2/12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment