Sunday 12 October 2014

The Move (2)

The move went almost smoothly, except Somewhere some how a whole bashful of drugs went missing, My ENTIRE MONTHS Supply of all my drugs except my CONTROLLED DRUGS are missing, almost all my Pain Relief is GONE !!! 

I am in so much pain right now. .... And over the next couple of days I will post about the trouble we have had getting a cooker so we could have Hot Food, Let's just say that CURRYS are a heartless Major Company who broke their promise and verbal contract and then Blackmailed a dying man into buying a cooker he didn't want, was more expensive and was the only option to get hot cooked food Before the 28th of December, , 

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

With Love and Best Wishes. 

KEVIN AND WENDIE. 

22/12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment