Sunday 12 October 2014

Radio Club

Sorry folks I know I've been a bit absent last few days, taking a bit of Me time, and enjoying my new chair, appointments, looking after my darling Eddie as she's been a little of colour, etc. Today I am out most of the day at my local Amateur Radio Club ( LEICESTER RADIO SOCIETY ), We have been celebrating our Centenary, and today we have an all day event to finally end the celebrations, 

I think it will take a lot out of me, but I'm hoping to be there. all day, just an excuse really to play with Radio's. LOL,
...................................... .....................................................

Home, good day at the radio club but now in terrible terrible pain, pray for me folks, i'll be back tomorrow, sorry dear freinds, have no strength left tonight, save me a Hug please !

Kman
1/2/14

No comments:

Post a Comment