Sunday 12 October 2014

Meds And Breakfast

Folks you have done so much for me over the last day or two, you see I have problems with my interner connection at the moment and access is very very Hit and Miss, and I haven't seen much of the forum over the last 24 hours, 

Any way you have done so much for me since my last couple of posts, I reall had started to think that very very few were still interested, or believing in me and I was hurt, but NO your still there, still reading, still listening, and still prepared to accompany me on this final journey, that has totally returned and strengthened my resolve to keep this going, and to possibly start a Blog, 

Right health update, my recent physical illness has completely gone, and at the moment my pain levels are more manageable in the daytime, though the Arthritis is somewhat playing up in this weather, and my hands are extremely painful, and very very stiff, making typing unbelievably difficult, 

The worst though are the Evening pains due to the Neuropathies at the moment starting early evening and lasting long in to the night, these pains physically effect the nerves in my legs, but the pain in them seems to put every single nerve in my body on Edge, and make me feel so phsically ill I can not possibly describe just how bad that is currently getting every single evening, and how much it is stopping me from doing ! 

My NEW Perment Concrete Ramp is now installed, concrete set full, and ramp Fully useable, the guys coming to widen a couple of the doors for me have failed to tudn up Twice in the last fortnight since measuring up the job, Though having said that the Electricians have been and moved a Light switch ready for the widened doors, so that's something at least, 

OT came to visit yesterday, He is so approachable, and so very helpful, he was pleased with the ramp, and has told us he May be able to Get u Power and Light in the Garage, making storing charging the chair much more flexible, we might even get a door through from the house to the Garage WOW, that would be so brilliant. 

ADVICE here folks, my OT has said there is money available from councils / social services for such things, if you currently a genuine need then ask your OT or Social Worker NOW ! And if you don't have either of those then GET ONE, at least ask, you have nothing to lose. 

Time for Meds, and Breakfast, LOL. 

I am taking Pregabalin which like Gabapentin is an Epilepsy medication that works on Chronic Pain, particularly Neuropathic Pain, my dosage was recently increased when my condition deteriorated, andit has helped take the edge off at times, but does make me very drowsy ! 
I have others including Morphine, without which i would be in far greater pain, but meds aren't the only way, I also get help from Medical Psychologist and it isreal and tangible help, very practical, i definitely recomend you ask for a referral if like me you suffer Chronic Pain,

I am using a tablet, the Kindle Fire HD so cant uze windows software, but i should see whats available for it, 

Love and Hugs 

Kevin and. Wendie
13/3/14

No comments:

Post a Comment