Sunday 12 October 2014

Your Care Your Love

Folks you have been so very very understanding,caring and supportive, so please understand how big this has become, and the extreme difficulty and especially the Pain I suffer in just typing these posts, 

Also my Pain levels and lack of sleep are draining memore and more each day, I want to keep the thread running as long as you'll all read it, but sometimes I become very very drained, sometimes I can barely spend time with my family, or get out of bed, there are days I can't move at all, 

I need to rest, maybe a couple of days, I will be around, . But I'm just overwhelmed and pain is at the moment is believe me excruciating, I'm not complaining, I think it's really important you all know what can happen if you let your Diabetes or your lifestyle get out of control,because Dying is rarely painless, comfortable or refreshing, so please understand my being so drained at the moment, and forgive me if I struggle to keep up, as now, 

Folks if I ignore or forget anyone, it is most assuredly not on purpose, and I admit I am rather caught up with the day to day business of DYING,I have much to still put in order, so please forgive my mistakes, 

Stay Safe, Stay Well, 

Don't Die for a very very Long Time, 

Warmest Regards.
Kman
19/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment