Sunday 12 October 2014

Never Give Up

Never Ever Stop Fighting, Just because I have too DIE, doesn't mean I can't fight, Just like all the brave souls on here battling cancer and or complications of Diabetes, or other dreadful illnesses, I think too that the wonderful support and empathy goes an awful long way towards that fight, 

Folks PLEASE Don't think that because I know, admit and have largely come to terms with dying, . that I. have given up fighting, I fight EVERY single day, small battles, large battles, and all sorts of demons, I fight to maintain dignity, to stay with my family and to have whatever extra time I can with them, I Love them way too much to give up. 

Knowing your dying isn't the same as giving up, . Knowing your dying just gives you an idea how long the battle might last,

Kman
22/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment