Sunday 12 October 2014

Kindle & l


 I've had two attempts already at this post, but the kindle Fire HD , seems to go cuckoo after an hour's typing, resetting itself and me losing all the work, 

I have many problems with my hands and typing on the touch screen, and please don't get me started on predictive typing. ... Grrrr ! 

Plus the Kindle Fire doesn't have a decent word processor, so earlier I trawled the App shop and found a workable text editor, and will type it, copy and paste to the forum, 

So down to business, several of you have asked if anything can be done for me, well I hate being so blunt but I'm afraid the long and the short of it is NO, I can not be cured, or saved or a miracle happen, It's too late, my stupidity and stubbornness has left me with an impossible dream of having 2 years to make the most of with my wonderful family, 

Don't worry, and don't get me wrong, I'm still fighting, still living the best life I can, and I have many many good times, and fabulous days, Yes I get lots more bad day, but you on the whole learn to live with the day to day problems, But something I really need to impress on you all, 

This is my fault, this is 19 years of abusing my body, of eating whole family size bags of sweets, crisps chocolate, cream cakes, pastry, pies, . You get the idea, and now the consequences of the lack of exercising, lack of controlled dieting, not listening to medics and generally just abusing myself so much, Don't think it won't happen to you, look carefully at my posts, remember the 3 attempts at writing this post, the Pain, the stiffness, and the tired washed out, drained feeling, 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Don't make me something I'm not, I have never ever been brave, I'm not strong, or even that good a person, I AM an idiot, I DO need a kick up the butt, this IS my fault, Truth is I'm DYING because I didn't do enough to prevent it, and now time is slipping away rapidly, 

BELIEVE me Guys and Gals, it creeps up on you, and very very suddenly your dead, 

PROMISE me, Please, 

Don't end up with a DNA of well over 40 mmols, Don't wait until there is two Drs waiting outside the doors of casualty for you to arrive with full Blues and Two's, again don't wait for a Sepsis so bad you go straight to YOU, avoid having to be Resuscitated twice, and the medics asking your sweet partner if she wants to make you DNR ( Do not allow to live, be less of a strain on our budget, we don't have the staff , it was self Inflicted anyway FATTY, ), 

Don't spend 5 or 6 days in the ITU Hallucinating that the staff of Casualty are trying to kill you ( the TV program, older episodes, I was Patrick, one of the Drs, I know. ... I'm doolally, completely nuts, 

It's not the Best way to experience the very very Best and the Worst of the medical and nursing professions, or to see the inside of half the wards in the hospital, 

FOLKS even using the text editor the Kindle plays up,lost had I of it again, pain has overwhelmed me so forgive me,I'll be back later or tomorrow, at least you'll have time to take my story in,

Kman 
4/11/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment