Sunday 12 October 2014

Stroke

My heart symptoms are hard to remember, the stroke left many gaps in my memory, but over time I had problems with very very excessive v e trips to the toilet, LIVE had problems with sweating, and at the same time my breathing got bad, again probably due to the onset of Diabetes, and even some of the complications at that early stage, things . Like Asthma was also starting to cause problems, and even then my mobility, and early signs . Onset of Arthritis showed up, 

I'm sure there was much more, I'll try to remember and get to you then, but please Don't Panic, but YOU MUST TEST, starting now, PLEASE, not for me but for you, listen to the nurse, seek her and your Diabetic Care teams advice, you've seen the worst that can happen. .... that's ME ! 

I'm trying to get round to another big post, but I'm. Still in chaos and such awful pain, stick around, it will be of value, I Promise,

Best Regards. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR. 

KEVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment