Sunday 12 October 2014

Name for The Beast

Slept solidly and comfortably for 7 Hours ... feeling pretty good this morning, even pain levels are LOW at the moment. ... So fingers crossed for a Good day folks. ! 
....................................................  .................................................
I am in absolute turmoil LOL ! 

Have just been out to the local Tesco Express using mum lovely new Powerchair, which I so far refer to as the Beast, 

Now convention states that all Vehicles are named and always FEMALE names, 

I have tried and tried for the last fortnight to think of .her name, but have failed, 

So come on folks, i will be spending a large part of the rest of my Life sat in this chair, we need to Bond, and that means her having the right Name, 

Please. Post Suggestions. 

PS I Like older Names, but I am open to ANY suggestions!!! 

Thanks Folks.

Kman
14/2/14

(The Beast is now "The Bratmobile")

No comments:

Post a Comment