Sunday 12 October 2014

My Accident

Folks, I had a bit of an accident on Thursday afternoon, on my way home from my first longer trip in the new chair, on a path we didn't know, i found the chair was wider than the path, i got slightly up on the grass verge just as a strong gust of wind hit me from the side, my son Dayne was behind me on his pushbike, he saw me hit a large stone, before the chair overbalanced, and went fully over, 

I was trapped by one foot under the side of the chair, i bumped nothing, hurt only one shoulder that wrenched slightly, other than being shook up I was very lucky, so was the chair which suffered only 3 or 4 minor scratches, Dayne was very shook up, and over protective Bless him, 

A cyclist behind us stopped to help, and a moterist going round the roundabout ahead saw all, pulled off the road onto the grass verge, and offered to take me to casualty some 5 miles or more away, People can be so very kind, but chair uprighted, and everyone finally convinced i was OK, We continued home, completing the 8 mile round without incident, 

It was scary as i tipped up, but the lovely. Quickie Jive M. Is so incredibly well designed and built, both it and I remained Safe !

Kman
22/3/14

No comments:

Post a Comment