Sunday 12 October 2014

Keys At last

You all know we have the Keys to the new house,and we have slowly been taking stuff over to it and throwing lots out, we actually move on Thursday the 19th, My QUICKIE JIVE M POWERCHAIR is now on order from MOTABILITY, and we are all totally shattered, 

My pain is currently very very high, plus the angina and arthritis are playing up badly, not good when trying to move house, But by far the Worst of it is that over the last three days, my legs have lost all strength stamina and muscle tone, I have fallen 3 times in 2 days, not major falls but nasty, I have a large bruise on the left side of my head and face, today I seem unable to walk at all and barely able to stand or transfer, making things worse for my Darling Wendie, 

I Will do my best to post over next few days, but between now and next Saturday the 21st it will be very busy and very hard for us, plus as I say my Pain is terrible right now, Please pray for us, or spare us a thought when you can, 

On a much nicer note Delta our wonderful Dog is much much better and has completely recovered from her attack of Colitus, and she is NO longer in pain, 

PLEASE PLEASE folks I know Christmas approaches fast, and all the excesses of the season are very very tempting, but please be careful, control your sugars well, just the odd little treat,please know it ALL counts, and it's so so easy to fall of your regime, 

PLEASE Don't be ME, Stay Well, Stay Safe Eat Well. ... PLEASE Stay Alive, 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! 

With Love and Fondest Regards 

KEVIN and WENDIE. 

14/12/14

No comments:

Post a Comment