Sunday 12 October 2014

Precious Time And My Family

Thanks to everyone who are sending us such kind thoughts, I think some however have perhaps misunderstood my posts, and think I am NOT making the most of my time with my family, or not appreciating them, or even that I fail to understand the impact on them. .... NOTHING Could be further from the truth ! 

I am spending every possible moment with Wendie and our Son, we are making all the MEMORIES we can , and making the most of Living life until I do die, We are for instance moving into a wheelchair adapted house within the next 3 weeks, and ordering me a new QUICKIE JIVE M POWERCHAIR ( WHEELCHAIR ) , Giving me so much more independence, but even more important this will free Wendie from having to push me around, and mean I can do more around the house, shopping, hobbies etc. BUt the best of all I will be able to walk our Dog Delta, I haven't been able to do that for years, I've missed our walks, and I can take my camera too I love to photograph wildlife, 

So please don't think. I'm not still fighting this, or that I've given up on life or my family, that will never ever happen, yes I have days when I get very down, . I am after all dying in lots of Pain. ..... It is not however the Be All and End All of me or my life, please Don't forget I am bearing ALL on this thread, as and when it comes, so my words may not be perfect, but then nor am I, 

As soon as we are in possession of our new House Keys we are starting our move, I of course can do little to help, but I do have organizational skills so I can be a small part of that, 

I'm also scared of the move, I hate moving, although this time it's a good move, for our benefit, so wish us luck. ... and if anyone wants to buy us a new. .... ??? LOL ! 

Life is ALWAYS full of complications for all of us, Dying is ONLY one of those complications, and we ALL have to make the most of what life throws at us, we are coping in our own way, and your support is a tremendous help, but also please don't end up in this situation, please Don't end up putting your family through this, 

We will get stronger through this, I hope you will also all gain from My story as I head towards my final days, 

With Warmest of Regards,

Kman
30/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment