Sunday 12 October 2014

Lets Get Things Straight

OK let's get this straight, I am NOT Defeatist, Nor am. I Giving up, And most definitely believe in Hope and Miracles, 

But I. am also a Realist, and Sometimes Things ARE indeed Certain, 

My point here is that I AM incurable, and I AM Dying !! 

The nature of the illness and problems I currently have is such that I have most unfortunately passed the Point of No Return, 

Many many of you offer empathy, love and. understanding, 

Many offer Advice, 

All try to Comfort, 

But sometimes Facts are. Facts, 

I Have NOT Given In, I still Hope. 

But NOW I hope for different things. ..... Like a few more months with my family, a little less pain, and that NONE of you follows me and Dies in this terrible terrible way, 

PLEASE PLEASE understand, I do hope, I do try, but the actual Medical Facts are that due to nerves dying every one of my major organs are beginning to fail, th I s is not temporarily, this is a permanent unrepairable condition due to the fact I didn't learn soon enough, 

Think about this. EVERY Major Organ ! 

Sooner or later in the rather too near future my body will CEASE to. WORK, This Solely and Completely due to my over eating all the wrong foods, too few of the right foods, and far far too little exercise for years and years on end ! 

Don't worry I Don't think I Deserve to be punished by God, NO. I Will and am being punished by my own body. .... PLEASE Learn from my mistakes, Not all would end up like me, but PLEASE PLEASE Don't be one that does. .... Don't take the Risk. Don't DIE ! 

I BEG YOU .... PLEASE PLEASE DON'T be ME !!!

Kman
30/11/13

No comments:

Post a Comment