Sunday 12 October 2014

Deterioration

I have unfortunately been physically very ill for the last week, unable to eat and keep food down for the last 5 days, 

The news of the deterioration in my condition hit me really hard, perhaps even harder than being told i was terminal, 

Knowing now that my prognosis is such that my life expectancy is also significantly reduced, 

I am very very scared, 

The reason for this post, is that i have let some of you know i intend to start a Blog to take over where the Terminal and. Scared Thread left off, and i had intended to start that by now, but because of my physical illness and current state of being able to do pretty much nothing, and the fact this post alone is taking lots out of me, i am therefore begging you all to remain patient with me, and give me approximately another week to re over, and also get my mind back to normal, to be ready to run the blog, 

Stay with folks, I want us to continue this journey TOGETHER. ! 

Love. and. Hugs. 

Kevin and Wendie 
1/3/14

No comments:

Post a Comment